Neutrality is one of the key points of any professional procurement, market knowledge is another. As a Swiss consulting company, atrete advises you independently of manufacturers and with comprehensive know-how.
Why IT sourcing advisory?
Good arguments for IT procurement with atrete
The complexity of IT procurement and thus the demands on companies are becoming ever greater. Our sourcing experts support your purchasing department - and in the case of insourcing also your human resources and the responsible IT department.
Relieve the burden on purchasing
Building and maintaining the necessary know-how for successful IT procurement projects is costly, if not impossible, for companies. We deal with the topic of sourcing on a daily basis and are happy to share our knowledge.
Use IT in line with your needs
When purchasing IT, only pay for what you actually use. Our consultants help you find the best subscription and licensing models for your cloud systems.
Sourcing and procurement professionals on call
Do you need a project manager with knowledge of public procurement law at short notice to carry out a tender? Talk to us!
Sustainable IT procurement
Sustainability in IT procurement is a complex issue. The aspects of environment, society and economy want to be considered equally, and the variety of standards, certifications and labels is constantly changing. Our consultants support you so that, in the end, not only the environment and society benefit, but also your image and your budget.
The best IT buyers at your side
Whether hardware, software or cloud services: atrete advises and accompanies you through the entire procurement process - from the tender to the SLA review.
How atrete supports the implementation
Manufacturer-independent advice and
- Providing the basis for sourcing decisions
- Inclusion of relevant strategies, e.g. cloud strategy, security concept or sustainability strategy
- Establishing governance with the necessary monitoring and control functions
- Roadmap for implementation
- Definition of procurement object
- Elicitation and prioritization of requirements, framework conditions, e.g. business processes or sustainability
- Execution of market analyses and Request for Information (RfI)
- Procurement design, lot formation, pricing, service quality
- Preparation of the draft agreement
- Definition of evaluation criteria and their weighting
- Preparation of tender documents, Request for Proposal (RfP), Request for Quote (RfQ)
- Evaluation of tenders
- Moderation of the evaluation workshops
- Negotiation strategy and establishment of the negotiation team
- Price and contract negotiations and conclusion of
- Project management of the transition
- Change management (organizational)
- Tracking of the supplier's delivery results
- Quality assurance and testing of the delivery results
- Verification of compliance with contractual obligations
- Compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Applicability of the performance indicators to everyday life
- Contract adjustment after changes on the customer or supplier side
- Mediation in muddled situations
Martin Strässler - Head of IT sourcing advisory
"We get the best out of IT procurement."
Are you interested in sourcing advisory from atrete or would you like a strong negotiating partner for your IT contracts at your side?Please contact us