Recording Webinar: State of the Art IT Procurement by atrete
Duration: approx. 50 minutes
You probably have IT procurements coming up again, for example because of an 'end-of-support' of a service or product, an approaching end of contract or simply because of an upcoming technology change. In all these cases, it is important to carry out a procurement project efficiently and in a targeted manner. The keyword is usually "RFP" - in other words, the request for proposal that stands at the beginning of such an initiative. However, the RFP in the narrower sense is only one element of an IT procurement that encompasses several dimensions in total.
In this webinar, we will show you which dimensions need to be highlighted from our experience in IT procurement and which dos and don'ts need to be taken into account so that a project can be implemented in line with objectives and within the time available.
The following topics await you in the webinar:
- Formulate the objective and the reasons for it
- Composition of the procurement team or stakeholder management in practice
- General procedure and division into lots
- Procurement object including evaluation criteria and their meaning
- Operating model or the (operating) life after the conclusion of the contract
- An overview of the topics contracts, RFP, specifications, evaluation
The webinar is aimed at CIOs, IT departments and those responsible for purchasing who are involved in IT procurement projects.
Further information / questions
firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 44 266 55 55